Blue Book Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big stories, little stories, and small events.

Go down

Big stories, little stories, and small events. Empty Big stories, little stories, and small events.

Post  Caleb Ilano Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:12 am

Okay, so people have been up to questing and such for a while now, but I have felt that people need to do something that makes a difference. That's why the quests in practice quests are ONLY for practice, in case something goes out of hand.

If you do however want your amazing practice quest to become real somehow, then you can ask me to move it to a town related quest. Usually town quests are just for money and can be just one person.

OR you could ask me to put it into global events, each character can be only in one at a time sadly. Global events are anywhere on the continent and are usually epic. Please only go for a Global Event if you want to follow it through with somebody else, and have it planned roughly out in some way. Once a Global event is complete, something large probably happened to the world.
Caleb Ilano
Caleb Ilano
Admin

Gold Gold : 600

Character sheet
Level: 4
Next Level:
Big stories, little stories, and small events. Left_bar_bleue21/100Big stories, little stories, and small events. Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)
Morality: Hero

http://bluebookchronicles.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Big stories, little stories, and small events. Empty Number of quests.

Post  Caleb Ilano Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Many people have been uncertain about this.

Practice quests: You can have infinity of them at a time. (In theory)

Town quests: Each character can be in three at a time, doesn't matter which time.

Global Events: ONE PER CHARACTER.
Caleb Ilano
Caleb Ilano
Admin

Gold Gold : 600

Character sheet
Level: 4
Next Level:
Big stories, little stories, and small events. Left_bar_bleue21/100Big stories, little stories, and small events. Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)
Morality: Hero

http://bluebookchronicles.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum