Blue Book Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Seige of Torin.

2 posters

Go down

The Seige of Torin. Empty The Seige of Torin.

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:11 pm

"How long do we have Captain?" Sir.Godwinsen questioned his new second in command, as he fastened on his breast plate and strapped his sheath onto his belt.
"It is going to be one blood filled night." Thought Sir.Godwinsen.
"Sir, the city will be seiged within the next seven hours I've already sent the men to the positions you asigned them and the walls are all held. However you know aswell as I do that the Signden Highlanders are far more numerous then our troops.. I don't think we can win this." Captain Caleandor replied shaking with fear.
"No need to fear young lad, I've won battles of similar situation tens of times before. Now where is that so called Champion who said he would join us in defending Torin?" Sir.Gawain asked Caleandor hoping to Meirn that the champion was half as powerful as the locals said.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Gold Gold : 450

Character sheet
Level: 2
Next Level:
The Seige of Torin. Left_bar_bleue102/300The Seige of Torin. Empty_bar_bleue  (102/300)
Morality: Neutral

Back to top Go down

The Seige of Torin. Empty Re: The Seige of Torin.

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:49 pm

"I am here, my name is Aragathorn and i am a legendary warrior. Before you ask there is no need for pay, you pay me enough supplying me with these mortals blood. I will take the front line and make sure to keep your men away from me, i tend to get a little, caught up in battle" Aragathorn checked his sword carefully and began to turn away.

Last edited by Origar The Last on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:56 pm

"Surely you jest Caleandor.. This is a Daemon. I mean we've all heard the rumours about the blood pacts made here.. But it's true.." Sir.Godwinsen said in awe, he sheathed his longsword and grabed his sheild.
"No time for faith in Meirn, I'm sorry Light Father but I've never been one to turn down a blade even if it is that of Sithis." Sir.Godwinsen said out loud completely disregarding the presense of "Aragathorn."
"Yes.. Erm.. Shall I prepare the Knights? Or will the Huscarles be acompanying you to the front lines Sir?" Caleandor stuttered nervously gazing apon the Daemon.
"Good Meirn Boy, does it look like I'm going to be riding into battle from a walled city? With a longsword to charge into my Enemies with? I think not. Have the Huscarle's ready and form up the Lions, let them have a round of grog before the battle. On me. Now be gone." Sir.Godwinsen instructed shooing the young officer away.

"I'm Sir.James Godwinsen the restorer, proclaimed shield of Axony, I warn you Daemon. We do not fool around and kin slaying will only be repaid in Kind. So watch yourself and your Ilk. What your reasons are for joining Axony on this day is unknown to me.. But I'm sure you have your reasons just as I have mine." Sir.Godwinsen said summing up the creature, as he put on his Great Helm.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:
The Seige of Torin. Left_bar_bleue102/300The Seige of Torin. Empty_bar_bleue  (102/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 pm

"There are two reasons we are here, one, as you know it has been said that us daemons live for bloodshed in battle and this is true... And two, long ago a daemon was captured and slain inside this castle, he held something that was...important to us, he have records showing that he was burried inside the basement at the bottom of this castle and we would like to dig up his body and get this... item.. after the battle is done. Although there are but four warriors and I, we are extremely elite and will definetly have a huge impact on the outcome of this battle. Just stay out of our way and i must warn you, our methods are not exactly what you humans call, humain. Now, enough of this useless chatter, we have blood to shed. Aragathorn then drew his claymore with a mighty roar and charged to the front gate to meet with his fellow daemons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 pm

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!
The main gate shuddered under the impact of the Barbarians ram.
A man to the left of Sir.Godwinsen took a quick swig from his cantene, most likely full of alchohol aposed to the rationed water and returned his gaze with a giddy smile.
"Well no man that lives for war can be considered sane I guess.." Thought Sir.Godwinsen as his gaze on the Huscarle wandered towards the gate.
"They may be Barbarians, but mind this Daemon these Highlanders are tactical fighters who show no fear nor mercy." Sir.Godwinsen said as he looked to his left at the Daemon who stood shoulder to shoulder with him.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:45 pm

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Shouted the barbarians as the smashed through the gate. Hahah then theve never faught daemons before. They may show no mercy, but we know no mercy!!" Shouted Aragathorn over the sound of battle. He hacked his sword into the collerbone of the first barbarian to reach the line. He smiled grusomely and he got sprayed with hot blood when he twisted his sword and the barbarian let out a pathetic little scream. He looked around quickly and saw that he and his daemons seemed to be the only ones enjoying themselves, aside from the few humans who were in their last moments and the odd barbarian who seemed beyond sanity. hhmmm, it must be a daemon thing he thought to himself and the next line of barbarians hit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:06 pm

"A round of Grog on me for every Highlander scalp I recieve!" Sir.Godwinsen cried with fake cheer, as he slashed the head off a charging barbarian and blocked the blow of one to his left with his shield.
"SIR GODWINSEN THE RESTORER!!!" Cried the men in unison and cheer as they went to the slaughter.
Sir.Godwinsen caught sight of about fifteen huscarles fighting up the left flank next to the Daemons almost choking off an entire flank in a bloodlust.
"Good Meirn. Captain Caleandor what the bloody hell are those men doing out of rank?!" Godwinsen shouted.
"Sir.. I don't-I don-Know." Caleandor replied distracted grappling with a Highlander for strategic footing.
"--" Sir.Godwinsen sighed and hacked the Highlander in the back repeatedly with his Longsword.
"Now go hold the bloody line you fool!"
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:19 am

We faught hard and the battle was long, there seemed to be a near endless amount of barbarians flowing in from the main gate. Out of the sounds of battle a deafening howl could be heard. Aragathorn looked to his fellow daemons to see if it was one of them, he could see the same confusion in their eyes and looked for the source of this noise. Then he saw it, standing just outside the main gate was a huge figure, he couldnt make out what it was but he would bet anything that it was the barbarians leader. "Hey Godwinsen, that looks like the enemy commander, should we fight him? What is he even? he looks like a troll but i cant be sure!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:24 am

"Aye, do what ever you will I am going to go see how the fight at the south gate is going I haven't heard back from my man in charge in an Hour!" Godwinsen called back as he hacked away at a Barbarians neck and ran for the south gate on the other side of the city.
"By Meirn that son of a Generic Red Dragon better have that gate held." Godwinsen thought to himself hoping beyond hope.
Because in the dire moments of this stacked battle, hope was all they had.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:17 am

"Alright, Godwinsen we will take down the enemy commander if its the last thing we do and we will hang his neck on our banners" Aragathorn plunged his sword deep into the skull of a poorly armed barbarian before turning to his men to give orders
"Men!! Out there lies the enemy commander, if we kill him the barbarians entire flank will desperse and if hes not already dead itll give Godwinsen a chance to breathe and maybe some reinforcement!!"
Charging out the front gate, his men at his flank Aragathorn hacked his sword through barbarian after barbarian with the other daemons doing the same, until the were but 10 meters from the barbarian leader. He was a massive hulking troll unlike anything Aragathorn had seen before, he assumed the troll was half giant or something along the likes. It stood roughly twenty feet in height and wielded a massive battle axe. Aragathorn shouted loudly gaining the attention of the troll which had been distracted by the battle. It turned to him and roared in rough english.
"You think you can stop us? the battle is won, i have already recieved word that we have broken the gate in numerous locations! There is no hope for you!" The troll the sliced his axe down through the air slicing it through numerous barbarians and clearing a path between himself and Aragathorn. Aragathorn wanting to strike the first blow charge forward with a loud roar. He ducked under a heavy swing from the troll that would have ripped him in half. Rolling to the trolls backside he took a quick glance at his men who were close to being overwhelmed.
"If only Origar were here, he could teach my pathetic elites how to fight" Aragathorn thought to himself nastily. Realising he needed to end the fight quickly or risk being overwhelmed he slashed his sword into the troll massive leg before it could react. The second the troll stumbled Aragathorn seized his chance and was on its back in an instant. Holding on the chains wrapped around the troll he plunged his claymore into its back and the troll let out a deafening howl that drowned out all sounds of battle as Aragathorn twisted his sword. Severing the beasts spine.
Realizing their leader had died and the element of surprise was over the barbarians on this side of the fortress began to retreat. Aragathorn looked past the corpse of the troll to see that two of his men had been overcome in the fighting.
"Time for burials later he muttered to himself silently.
He turned his head to the sky and breathed a massive jet of flame in hopes that someone on the wall had seen and understood his signal. He only hoped that Godwinsen and what men remained had not been slain in battle. He knew that if the fighting kept up much longer he and the two daemons left would be overcome like everyone else. Aragathorn and the two remaining daemons ran back to the castle in hopes of good news.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:46 pm

"Great Meirn!" Godwinsen cried as he saw the last 10 Huscarles at the south wall forming a shield wall around the injured and wounded men in a desperate attempt to keep back the tide of Barbarians surging through the broken door.
"Sir Godwinsen! Come quick!" Cried the Officer in charge an Axon knight clad in full plate mail holding back a Barbarian with his spear.
"Good god's what happend? How'd the gate collapse." Queried Godwinsen desperately trying to plan out an escape.
"Withdraw slowly.. Leave the wounded to their fate unless you hope to join them.." Godwinsen said Grimfaced as he raised his shield and took his place in the line.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:47 am

Seeing Godwinsen was a great relief but seeing the few men left standing and the amount of enemies standing just beyond them was very unsettelling. There was about to be alot more blood.
"Hey Godwinsen! I dont think ive ever been as glad to see a human alive. Whats the plan? Ive got but two soldiers left the other two were overcome in battle. We no longer have to worry about our flank if it makes a diffrence. We will follow your command but i am not sure if we will die fighting here."
Better pray we win eh boy? he said grimly to one of the younger knights that had turned around to see what was happening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:53 am

RUD-EROOTTOOT-DOO!!! A Trumpet sounded in the distance far to the North of where Sir.Godwinsen was standing.
"I'd recognise that anywhere.." He silently said to the Knight Next to him.
"By Meirn we're saved!" Cried the Axon Knight in good cheer as the line of Huscarles around him began a vicious charge into the enemy lines.
As sudden as the Horns had blown a great Line of shining gold appeared over the Horizon the Axon Knightly order of the Golden Leaf were here Native to Torin and back from their quest in Laernhein.
"No doubt they had heard of our plight." thought Sir.Godwinsen.
"FOR AXONY AND MEIRN!!!" Cried the Golden Riders as they rode down wave after wave of Highlander hacking and slashing into the enemy lines sending a wave of great fear into the enemy as their massive steeds trampled over so many great Warriors.
Truely the Battle for Torin was won.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:01 am

"Sir Godwinsen, it was truely a... pleasure working with you. I will be sure that no where near hear is raided and should you ever require, reinforcements we will be at your side. Me and my men will gather our dead and then be off by dawn tommorow. This has been quite amusing."
Aragathorn turned and walked away with his two daemons following behind him.

Back to top Go down

The Seige of Torin. Empty Golds and Spoils!

Post  Caleb Ilano Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:01 pm

Very well, let me calculate the totals.

Finished quest: Yes: 100The Seige of Torin. Gold%20Coin.png
Level of RPers: 2 and 2: 200The Seige of Torin. Gold%20Coin.png
Length of RP: 15: 150The Seige of Torin. Gold%20Coin.png
Rank modifiers: 0%: 0The Seige of Torin. Gold%20Coin.png

Total: 450The Seige of Torin. Gold%20Coin.png each.
cheers Congrats! cheers
Caleb Ilano
Caleb Ilano
Admin

Gold Gold : 600

Character sheet
Level: 4
Next Level:
The Seige of Torin. Left_bar_bleue21/100The Seige of Torin. Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)
Morality: Hero

http://bluebookchronicles.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum