Blue Book Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arena

Go down

The Arena Empty The Arena

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:08 pm

There he stood, in the center of the arena, the crowd shouting around him. He did not even know what had driven him to enter one of these stupid tournaments. It might have been his drive for blood, or maybe there was a greater purpose...

Feeling the weight of his axes in his hands, he realized they seemed to weigh close to nothing, a part of him now. The gate began to open slowly, he looked in silence into the darkness, what would emerge would be nothing like what he expected...

Back to top Go down

The Arena Empty Re: The Arena

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Jar-Jar was smiling as usual, of course he had no idea where he was or who the Red men who took him there were but he was ready to kick ass in this tournament.
The gates opened slowly revealing a large daemonic warrior armoured in full plate and weilding dual axes.
"Meesa going to kills you!" Jar-Jar shouted in challenge at his opponent.
"Meesa wish Annie were ere' to save meesa." Jar-jar thought to himself more modestly as he stepped into the Arena.

Razz XDDDDDDDD Razz
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Gold Gold : 450

Character sheet
Level: 2
Next Level:
The Arena Left_bar_bleue102/300The Arena Empty_bar_bleue  (102/300)
Morality: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 pm

Staring at his "opponent" dumbfounded he could not decide how to approach this new situation. What was this creature? With its long tongue and gigantic ears? It wielded a large spear but it was awkwardly held. " You dare mock me? You send at me a worthless opponent, I am Origar The last, i believe i at least deserve a challenge!! I will rip your head from your shoulders and bathe in your blood foolish creature!!! He raised his axes in a defiant howl and began to charge!

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:11 pm

"Uh oh! ANNIE!!!!" Jar-Jar screamed as his spear turned into a giant Butterfly and he began to fly it around the Arena in a desperate gambit to avoid the large Warrior.
"Yousa never catch meesa on Laerinx meesas butterfly!" Jar-Jar shouted in triumph as he floated as he stuck his tongue out in defiance.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:15 pm

"You will die creature!!!" He shouted as he prepared to launch his at the wierd creature flying around the stadium. "But the crowd would not like such an easy victory he thought to himself" He threw his axe with the accuracy only an elite warrior like himself could manage, striking the "Jar Jar" in the leg and causing him to fall to the stadium floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:22 pm

Jar-Jar hit the ground from 6 feet in the air with a thud!
"Owsa meesa legs bleeding.." Jar-Jar whined as he pulled the great axe out of his leg and threw it a pittyful 5 metres towards his enemy.
"Sphincter! Saves us!" Jar-Jar shouted as his round sheild uncoiled revealing a giant python that surged towards his assailant.
"Yousa goin' to get it now!" Jar-Jar said with surprisingly great mirth.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:28 pm

The python came at him surprisingly fast for a snake that size, but it was nothing a great warrior like himself couldnt handle. He circled the snake waiting for it to strike and the second it made its move he raised his axe in a attempt to block the incomming blow. Slicing itself open the snake still came at him, wrapping itself around his armour in one last attempt at victory. He hacked the snake off him until it was only him and the "Jar Jar" What other tricks do you have up your sleeve creature? It dosnt matter nothing will save you from death in the arena, by my blade. But do not fear, your death will be a quick one and close to painless, you stood no chance from the start."

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:35 pm

"Meesa. Going. To. Kill. Yousa." Jar-Jar said in a voice 700 pitches lower then usual as his skin fell off and he grew to an enormous size and shape, the original scrawny looking Gun-gan grew to the size of 25 feet and became a behemoth daemon made entirely of rock and tree.
"YOU WILL DIE CHILD OF SITHIS!!!" The clearly malevolent daemon screamed as a breath of pure toxic gas and fire came out spelling death enticingly with every word.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:41 pm

"I should have known better then to believe that the council would send a worthless opponent to die by my blades. You will still fall demon! I am Origar The Last and i will not be bested by a lesser demon such as you!!" A quick look at this beast showed that it was nearly a greater demon and at the peak of its demonhood. But one could also tell that it was standing awkwardly from where the axe had struck its leg from before. Sprinting to his axe he picked it off the ground and poised to guard in a single motion. Now the real fight would begin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:44 pm

"Egad's child of Sithis your mortal side shows in you, ambitious and courageous. My name is Garland, I WILL KNOCK YOU DOWN!" The Daemons breathed roaring at the little Demon warrior as he broke into a cloud of Locusts each a foot large.
"We are Legion, we are Elton John, we are all." The Swarm cooed as it desended apon the Gladiator.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:50 pm

"Then i will get back up foolish demon!!' Charging at the swarm he sprinted through the locusts as they attempted to eat through his armour. Hacking this way and that he searched for the demon inside its swarm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:54 pm

"You dare mock me?! Garland lord of the dance?! I will show you no mercy nor comprehension!" Garland screamed in rage as his locusts disapated and formed a swarm of flying radioactive zombie-bee bears. Three to be specific.
"Fear the might of.. These things that I erm. Made!?" Garland whispered in the ear of the warrior as if he was the wind.

The first of the bears charged forward taking a huge swipe at Origar and hitting him deep in the arm as the other two surged forward.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:59 pm

Knocked by from the charge of the massive bear he reeled into a defensive position before charging the first bear and tearing into it repeatedly with his axes. Realizing that the Demon would simply keep summoning new minions he changed targets to the demon a let out a large howl, somewhat out of pain but more out of defiance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Garland smiled a wicked vicious grin as he realised that this could go on all day, the young tenacious warrior was very powerful indeed. Completely worthy of his title and rank.

"Very well Daemon kin, you have won this round. But Mark my words for one day Garland will return like a Golden retriever returning.. Gold? Yes that will be how my return will feel, I will haunt you apon this return and come at the worst possible moment. Fear it child for it will come." Garland stated as he disapeared into the Night air and the crowd stood in a silence for several minutes before breaking into thunderous applauds.

"Great Sithis, what a show." Aragathorn thought to himself.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum