Blue Book Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spinner

3 posters

Go down

Spinner  Empty Spinner

Post  Spinner Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:34 pm

Character Name:
Spinner Ara

Character Alignment:
Mercenary

Desired Affinity Element:
Air

Desired Village:
Born and raised in a hut hidden inside the deep forest

Desired Rank:
If there are no ranks set up now, leave this blank, you can add it later.

Starting Inventory:
Iron rapier
Bow, quiver, and arrows
Healing herbs

Appearance:
Spinner  Spinner

Combat styling:
In battle, Spinner mainly uses his rapier to gracefully slash away at foes in close combat. The small blade gives him great mobility and can dance circles leaving lethal blows all over the body. He uses the bow and arrow mainly to hunt for food but also to bring down a good number of foes before getting into a skirmish.

Lastly he’s very proficient in creating medicinal herbs and medicine to heal wounds and illness, often enhancing the healing effects they have on the person.

Character Personality:
Not the most formal person upon the first impression but charming nonetheless. This has worked in his favor in his travels to neighboring villages, who gives him free meat, herbs, and a place to sleep by the end of light conversation. In spite of this he’s very careful to keep his origins a secret from all who meets him due to the fear that it might enrage the town and put his life in danger (more on this in the background).

Being very proficient in surviving out in the wilderness, Spinner doesn’t do a great deal of mercenary work. He’s rather more interested in traveling and meeting new people around the continent as his guardian instructed. His one goal that he’s kept since leaving home was to return and bring peace to the two villages that are at constant war with each other (again more info in the background).

Background Info:
Born to an elf mother and a human father, Spinner has been seen as an abomination to the human village of Savior and elf village of Shire. The two villages have hated one another for the past fifty years, and to see two people of neighboring villages bearing a child mixed of both races unites them in a fiery rage. Knowing that they might be killed if they stayed near the villages, they sought the aid of a close friend named Izle who lived alone deeper in the forest.

All was well with the family until the next year. Elves and humans have been constantly searching to destroy the abomination that was created. “Can we entrust our son to you Izle?” the father asked with a stern look on his face. “I’ll protect him with my life, but Fred are you sure you two want to go through with this? You’ll most likely get yourselves killed!” Izle stated firmly holding the child in his arms. “You know this is the only way,” Said the mother, “It will give you time to flee this place and they won’t know who is actually taking care of our son.” A deep silence filled the desolate hut as precious time went by. Izle went towards the door and peeked outside. He could see the torches of the mob far in the distance and turned to face the couple. “Before you go, burn down everything inside this hut, I’ve got all I need here. I just wished it didn’t have to end here” Izle said now turning to leave “Were sorry to put you through this Izle, truly.” pleaded the mother now in tears. “Do not worry about my feelings Lune, this act just reminds me of why I left Shire village in the first place. Goodbye friends” Fred and Lune both waved as Izle ran deeper in the forest. He hears the cheers in the distance over the surely slain couple and turns to see the darkened smoke flying over the red flames of the burning hut “Fools.” Izle muttered to himself as he continued onward.

This was the story told to Spinner when he reached the age of 14 and began his sword training. He later asked why he was hated by both villages when he’s never met them. “The two villages hold hatred and chaos higher than that of love and peace.” Izle said. “You might be the only person to save them from themselves, but first you must find your peace within yourself.” Spinner pondered this over the next 4 years until he heard some yelling far into the distance. “Izle what is that?” Izle looks off and sees the all too familiar flames of the mobs sent to kill the child “Dear Gaia, they still pursue us even after all these years.” Izle said in disbelief “Listen boy, you must flee at once. They’ve come to kill you once again. I’ve already packed all you need inside the hut, take it and go.” Spinner stood in disbelief to what was happening. “Izle what are you planning to do?” Spinner asked. Izle then begins to brandish his rapier “I’m simply going to do battle with them. It’ll take more than a mere mob to take down a former guard of shire village. Just do as I told you and we will meet again someday.”

After fleeing his home Spinner opens the large pack he found inside his home. It contained weapons herbs, food, a hat, and a note. He begins to read what was written:

“Dear Spinner,

You must begin to enjoy your life and explore the continent to find peace within yourself and finally enjoy your life. Wear the hat to cover up your elvish ears and you’ll pass for human in most villages. If your ever in need of money you should try doing some mercenary work for the villagers or nearby palaces. When you think your ready to save the warring villages come back and find me.”

Spinner folds the letter and places it back into his pack and sets off onto his new adventure

RP sample:
Only required if you are applying for a high rank

Yeah complete noob to this so don't judge to harshly =P

Last edited by Spinner on Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spinner
Spinner

Gold Gold : 1

Character sheet
Level: 1
Next Level:
Spinner  Left_bar_bleue0/0Spinner  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Morality: Neutral

Back to top Go down

Spinner  Empty Re: Spinner

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:39 pm

if i was mod/admin i would approve this. This is very well done, especially for your first char. Btw i suggest looking at the "geo" section so you can can decide what elven region to put your villages in. Very Happy otherwise greatjob (this still isnt approved yet)

Back to top Go down

Post  Caleb Ilano Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:44 pm

Great work, please give him a last name. (P.S please check the grammar over a bit)
Caleb Ilano
Caleb Ilano
Admin

Gold Gold : 600

Character sheet
Level: 4
Next Level:
Spinner  Left_bar_bleue21/100Spinner  Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)
Morality: Hero

http://bluebookchronicles.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinner Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:49 pm

well thats a good sign Very Happy Took me a while to come up with it. Is there an organize list of regions somewhere, or is that still being worked on?
Spinner
Spinner

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:51 pm

http://bluebookchronicles.omgforum.net/great-maps-f20/ That is bascically everything geo related. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Caleb Ilano Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:51 pm

look at the GREAT MAPS forum. Your username should match this guy's name fully.

Last edited by Caleb Ilano on Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Caleb Ilano
Caleb Ilano
Admin

Gold Gold : 600

Character sheet
Level: 4
Next Level:
Spinner  Left_bar_bleue21/100Spinner  Empty_bar_bleue  (21/100)
Morality: Hero

http://bluebookchronicles.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spinner Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Ok llast name has been added (used a latin word =P) and I'll just work on the grammer a little later on

thx for the info
Spinner
Spinner

Character sheet
Next Level:

Back to top Go down

Post  Yeorl Oakenleaf Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Good job new guy! That is amazing, keep up the good work and post an RP. Also can you please give us some information on where he comes from, like which Nation.
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Yeorl Oakenleaf
Admin

Gold Gold : 450

Character sheet
Level: 2
Next Level:
Spinner  Left_bar_bleue102/300Spinner  Empty_bar_bleue  (102/300)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum